May the long time sun shine upon you. All love surround you, and the pure light within you...Guide your way on~ Namaste'
THE JOURNEY CONTINUES.....
Have you built a strong Foundation in Your Yoga Practice and Your Teaching?
Are you ready to dive into the next level of your understanding and experience with Yoga?
FEBRUARY 23-25 2018
MARCH 23-25 2018
APRIL 20-22 2018
MAY 18-20 2018
JUNE 22-24 2018
JULY 27-29 2018
AUGUST 17-19 2018
SEPTEMBER 21-23 2018
OCTOBER 19-21 2018
NOVEMBER 16-18 2018
DECEMBER 14-16 2018
JANUARY 11-13 2019
FEBRUARY 8-10 2019
MARCH 15-17 2019
APRIL 12-14 2019
Schedule: Friday 6-9pm, Saturday 10:30am-6:30pm, Sunday 9am-6pm
CYS 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program
Welcome to Chattanooga Yoga School’s 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program.
We are honored to support and mentor you on a somatic and embodied psychology based yoga journey that brings greater meaning, understanding and embodiment to not only your practice and your teaching, but also to your way of life. Our training is well-rounded with an emphasis on deepening personal embodiment as the basis for developing wisdom and power as a teacher.
Our program has a strong emphasis on:
Energy Anatomy and it’s application in practice and teaching
Embodied Anatomy and Physiology
Somatic Movement Education
Mindfulness and Meditation
Trauma Sensitive Yoga
Working with Private Clients
Integrating Yoga into other medical and healing professions.
Chattanooga Yoga School’s lead trainers have decades of advanced specialty studies and teaching as well as continued lifelong personal practice and study that will add to the dimension of your experience.
- This program builds on the foundation of most 200-Hour Teacher Training Program, providing an additional 300 hours of study.
- The Certificate Program is open to yoga teachers with a 200-Hour Certificate from any Nationally Registered Yoga School.
- Completion of both 200-Hour and 300-Hour Programs qualifies you for a 500-Hour Teaching Certificate with the National Yoga Alliance Organization.
Cost and Payment details: $3,850
A $550 deposit required with the application
The remaining $ 3,350 has to be paid in full by the 2/23/2018.
Please use this form to apply for your admission to Chattanooga Yoga School 300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training. You will receive an email conformation when we process your application. Deposit of $550 is due with the application.
Deposits are nonrefundable after your acceptance in the course has been confirmed. No other refunds will be given after the start of the course.
Homework includes 5-10 hours of reading for each weekend, home practice and an occasional written homework.
REQUIRED ADDITIONAL TRAINING HOURS
- Attendance of or observation in a total of 4 classes taught by CYS faculty or other 500-hour registered CYS approved teachers is required for graduation.
- Attendance in an advanced workshop, study course or retreat with CYS faculty is required for graduation (8 hours needed).
The workshop schedule for 2018/2019 training will be announced by 12/1/2017.
- It is permissible to miss a total of 1 weekend out of the whole program. You are responsible for the information that you miss.
- Any further missed weekends must be made up in private session with faculty or by other special arrangement.
- Consistent classroom participation and successful completion of assigned reading.
- Demonstration of understanding, incorporation & competence in principles presented in the program.
- Demonstration of ability to present principles to students of varying levels and abilities.
- Documentation of 50 hours of teaching experience.